Welcome to Subversity // Ecrasez l'infame
Weblog Entries:

"You," said Dr. Yavitch, "are a middle-road liberal, and you
haven't the slightest idea what you want. I, being a revolutionist,
know exactly what I want - and what I want right now is a drink"

~~ Sinclair Lewis ~~

Monday, October 13, 2008 

:: 1:54 PM

The McCain campaign, once merely problematic, is now close to being out-and-out dysfunctional. Its combination of strategic incoherence and operational incompetence has become toxic.

~ (Conservative Columnist) William Kristol

The above is the real quote, and thankfully we will never need to hear anyone say ...

The McCain presidency, once merely problematic, is now close to being out-and-out dysfunctional. Its combination of strategic incoherence and operational incompetence has become toxic.
[ ]

Zeitgeist
Pete Seeger

About
Subversity is one of those people who never takes anything seriously while at the same time, responds seriously to the world around him. He wants people to listen to his ideas but isn't willing to make the compromises it would take to get everyone to shut up and hear him. He explodes with passion whenever something catches his interest, dives in and gives it all he has.
~Vic


Navigation / Links
Home ::
Archives ::
Sonnets ::



Contact



Friends And Flamethrowers



What I'm Reading




Now Playing
Grateful Dead

Suggested Reading
Hesse - Siddhartha



Archives


Search Subversity




Valid XHTML 1.0!

This page is powered by Blogger.

Listed on Blogwise

Valid CSS!