|
|
"You," said Dr. Yavitch, "are a middle-road liberal, and you haven't the slightest idea what you want. I, being a revolutionist, know exactly what I want - and what I want right now is a drink" ~~ Sinclair Lewis ~~
|
Wednesday, March 08, 2006
|
|
The Bush administration can not describe its exit strategy for Iraq because it never had one. Rather than an exit strategy, the bush administration has an entry strategy. The terrorist attacks on the financial and government structurs in the United States that orrured in September of 1991 were the trigger that allowed the NoeConservaives, in conjunction with their AIPAC supporters to initiate a war in the middle east which they believed would destroy Israel's ememyies. The first strike came against Afghanistan, then using the resources set in place for that war, and others, they struck Iraq, and made it clear that Iran was the next target. Iraq, and its continuing occupation is just a steping stone toward a comming war with Iran. An exit strategy from Iraq would mean no war against Iran.
[ ]
|
|
|