Welcome to Subversity // Ecrasez l'infame
Weblog Entries:

"You," said Dr. Yavitch, "are a middle-road liberal, and you
haven't the slightest idea what you want. I, being a revolutionist,
know exactly what I want - and what I want right now is a drink"

~~ Sinclair Lewis ~~

Friday, July 29, 2005 

:: The Aristocrats Joke Format 12:16 PM

Okay, for those of you who don't know, the most vulgar, foul, depraved joke in the world is "The Aristocrats". No, I cant give you a link to it. That's not the type of joke it is. The joke is a wrapper, and you decide what it is that is the most vulgar thing possible to insert into the 'act'.
A family walks into a talent agency. It's a father, mother, son, daughter and dog. The father says to the talent agent, "We have a really amazing act. You should represent us."

The agent says, "Sorry, I don't represent family acts. They're a little too cute."

The mother says, "Sir, if you just see our act, we know you would want to represent us."

The agent says, "OK. OK. I'll take a look."

[CENSORED]

For the longest time, the agent just sits in silence. Finally, he manages, "That's a hell of an act. What do you call it?"

And the father says, "The Aristocrats!"
The joke format is set up to allow you to express the entire world of thought, into the placeholder I have marked as censored. If you are not feeling very inspired, but want to see what other people have done with it, you can surf the net for a phrase from the non-censored part, and you will get a billion hits. Or, better yet, go out and see the movie "The Aristocrats!".
[ ]

Zeitgeist
Pete Seeger

About
Subversity is one of those people who never takes anything seriously while at the same time, responds seriously to the world around him. He wants people to listen to his ideas but isn't willing to make the compromises it would take to get everyone to shut up and hear him. He explodes with passion whenever something catches his interest, dives in and gives it all he has.
~Vic


Navigation / Links
Home ::
Archives ::
Sonnets ::



Contact



Friends And Flamethrowers



What I'm Reading




Now Playing
Grateful Dead

Suggested Reading
Hesse - Siddhartha



Archives


Search Subversity




Valid XHTML 1.0!

This page is powered by Blogger.

Listed on Blogwise

Valid CSS!