"You," said Dr. Yavitch, "are a middle-road liberal, and you haven't the slightest idea what you want. I, being a revolutionist, know exactly what I want - and what I want right now is a drink" ~~ Sinclair Lewis ~~
That is sickening enough, but if you search the web, you'll notice that these doctors are hyping their Republican Party Diploma's as legitimate honors. Not one mentions that they recieved the diploma in exchange for a political contribution. Check out Dr. Gail Whitman–Elia, or Roderick Bartlett, M.D. (an intern!), or D. Dale Archer Jr., MD, or, my personal favorite Dr. Abbas Qutab.
[ ]
Zeitgeist
About
Subversity is one of those people who never takes anything seriously while at the same time, responds seriously to the world around him. He wants people to listen to his ideas but isn't willing to make the compromises it would take to get everyone to shut up and hear him. He explodes with passion whenever something catches his interest, dives in and gives it all he has. ~Vic