Welcome to Subversity // Ecrasez l'infame
Weblog Entries:

"You," said Dr. Yavitch, "are a middle-road liberal, and you
haven't the slightest idea what you want. I, being a revolutionist,
know exactly what I want - and what I want right now is a drink"

~~ Sinclair Lewis ~~

Monday, April 25, 2005 

:: Left Turn Clyde 10:39 AM

Paul Krugman is quickly becoming my favorite Bush basher. His no nonsense, stick to the facts columns must be hitting the Bush Administration like cannonballs. His latest column, The Oblivious Right is a devastating indictment of their selfishness and their lack of connection to the real America. He correctly points out that America cares about one set of issues, and the Bush administration cares about another set. I don't think I have seen an admin so out of touch with America since the last days of the Nixon administration.

The only thing that is different is that the major news media seem to be stuck on reporting the administration talking points and have also lost touch with America. You wont hear fox talking about the issues Americans say are important each time they are polled. Fox sticks to the Admin talking points. Unfortunately, ABC, NBC, CBS and CNN also consider administration issues to be news. And, strangely enough, so does the New York Times.
[ ]

Zeitgeist
Pete Seeger

About
Subversity is one of those people who never takes anything seriously while at the same time, responds seriously to the world around him. He wants people to listen to his ideas but isn't willing to make the compromises it would take to get everyone to shut up and hear him. He explodes with passion whenever something catches his interest, dives in and gives it all he has.
~Vic


Navigation / Links
Home ::
Archives ::
Sonnets ::



Contact



Friends And Flamethrowers



What I'm Reading




Now Playing
Grateful Dead

Suggested Reading
Hesse - Siddhartha



Archives


Search Subversity




Valid XHTML 1.0!

This page is powered by Blogger.

Listed on Blogwise

Valid CSS!