Welcome to Subversity // Ecrasez l'infame
Weblog Entries:

"You," said Dr. Yavitch, "are a middle-road liberal, and you
haven't the slightest idea what you want. I, being a revolutionist,
know exactly what I want - and what I want right now is a drink"

~~ Sinclair Lewis ~~

Thursday, March 03, 2005 

:: The Verbal Morality Code 1:09 PM

Hey! This isn't my world. This must be an episode of sliders. Maureen Dowd mentioned the movie "Demolition Man" in her op-ed column in the New York Times. That would never happen in the really real world.

Of course, I wrote to her and told her to watch Repo Man. But she wont. She probably thinks this is the really real world. And that would make my suggestion absurd. I mean, who would really write an email to a New York Times op-ed columnist and suggest that they watch a cult movie with Harry Dean Stanton, Emellio Estevez and dead aliens?

No, that could never happen.
[ ]

Zeitgeist
Pete Seeger

About
Subversity is one of those people who never takes anything seriously while at the same time, responds seriously to the world around him. He wants people to listen to his ideas but isn't willing to make the compromises it would take to get everyone to shut up and hear him. He explodes with passion whenever something catches his interest, dives in and gives it all he has.
~Vic


Navigation / Links
Home ::
Archives ::
Sonnets ::



Contact



Friends And Flamethrowers



What I'm Reading




Now Playing
Grateful Dead

Suggested Reading
Hesse - Siddhartha



Archives


Search Subversity




Valid XHTML 1.0!

This page is powered by Blogger.

Listed on Blogwise

Valid CSS!