Welcome to Subversity // Ecrasez l'infame
Weblog Entries:

"You," said Dr. Yavitch, "are a middle-road liberal, and you
haven't the slightest idea what you want. I, being a revolutionist,
know exactly what I want - and what I want right now is a drink"

~~ Sinclair Lewis ~~

Monday, September 27, 2004 

:: Naomi Klein: Bagdad Year Zero 12:29 PM

Once again, Naomi Klein has written what I consider to be the defining document of an issue. Bagdad Year Zero will be one of the base documents cited in any history text. This time, Naomi Klein has focused her attention on Iraq. She examines the Bush plan, and indeed there was one, which failed miserably. She outlines the neoconservative rationale for the war, their economic plans, and the results of the plan. If you have the time it takes to read a ten thousand word history of the Iraq War, it's reasons and failures over the past 3 years, then read Naomi Kleins article in Harpers Magazine. You can also find the article reprinted on the Common Dreams website.
[ ]

Zeitgeist
Pete Seeger

About
Subversity is one of those people who never takes anything seriously while at the same time, responds seriously to the world around him. He wants people to listen to his ideas but isn't willing to make the compromises it would take to get everyone to shut up and hear him. He explodes with passion whenever something catches his interest, dives in and gives it all he has.
~Vic


Navigation / Links
Home ::
Archives ::
Sonnets ::



Contact



Friends And Flamethrowers



What I'm Reading




Now Playing
Grateful Dead

Suggested Reading
Hesse - Siddhartha



Archives


Search Subversity




Valid XHTML 1.0!

This page is powered by Blogger.

Listed on Blogwise

Valid CSS!