|
|
"You," said Dr. Yavitch, "are a middle-road liberal, and you haven't the slightest idea what you want. I, being a revolutionist, know exactly what I want - and what I want right now is a drink" ~~ Sinclair Lewis ~~
Who really gave that order?
Answer
Control. The ugly American. The instrument of Control.
Question
If Control's control is absolute, why does Control need to control?
Answer
Control needs time.
Question
Is Control controlled by its need to control?
Answer
Yes
Question
Why does Control need humans, as you call them?
Wait, wait.
Time, a landing field.
Death needs time like a junkie needs junk.
And what does Death need time for?
The answer is so simple.
Death needs time for what it kills to grow in
for Ah Pook's sake.
Death needs time for what it kills to grow in
for Ah Pook's sweet sake,
You Stupid, Vulgar, Greedy, American death-sucker.
Death needs time for what it kills to grow in
for Ah Pook's sweet sake,
You Stupid, Vulgar, Greedy, American death-sucker.
Like this....
Ah Pook Is Here
© Philip Hunt
[ ]
|
|
|